Stock sales 6 and 7 November 2020
Then it's time for the year's nicest stock sale, and with the right precautions we can fortunately complete the stock sale physically in the shop on Willemoesgade 13.
As always, the first-come, first-served principle applies. However, we would like to take into account that you do not want to show up or live far away, so in the week after the stock sale, the remaining stock sale items will be posted here on the webshop below sale.
The range for the stock sale will consist of items from most of WAUW's design collections, including Crystal vases, Pastello cups and bowls, Sustainable vases, flower pots, plates and more. The items are 2nd grade or discontinued items, and there may therefore be minor errors, such as a bubble in the glaze, crooked edge or the like. All products are still fully functional, and the defects only affect the appearance.
We follow the authorities' instructions and take a number of precautions for stock sales:
- Max 4 customers and 2 employees in the store at a time. (Any queue will be outside, so remember clothes according to the weather).
- We must comply with the assembly ban both inside and outside the store, so that it is marked how many are allowed to stand in line.
- All customers are asked to wash their hands on arrival and regularly during their visit.
- Everyone must wear a face mask / visor in the store. We have bandages available if you are missing, and we hand them out for free.
- Employees wear face masks / visits and wash their hands regularly.
- With even the slightest sign of illness, please stay at home and take good care of yourself - do not go to stock sales.
The precautions are there to avoid the spread of disease so that we can take good care of each other. We must comply with the assembly ban of a maximum of 10 people, so we hope for understanding if you can not come to immediately.
We hope you will respect it, and take it all with a smile - also under the bandage :-)
If you have any questions, you are of course welcome to contact us. You can do this at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3221 9776.
Opening hours for stock sales:
- Friday, November 6: 9-17
- Saturday, November 7: 11-15
The stock sale takes place at Willemoesgade 13, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
To avoid too long a queue, it will not be possible to get gifts wrapped up for stock sales. However, all items are always wrapped tightly in protective cardboard and bubble wrap, so they come home safely.
Return rules for stock sales items
Inventory items purchased physically in the store cannot be exchanged, but purchased as occupied. The money is not returned.
Items purchased on the webshop always have a 30-day right of return, where you also have the opportunity to get your money back. Shipping costs DKK 49 in Denmark, but you can also choose to pick up your purchases in the store.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Here is a selection of the items that will go on sale for this year's stock sale.